As the name says, Emergency cooling is used when HVAC and air conditioner systems fail so let’s discuss the applications of the emergency cooling:
- In warehouse/factory: where you have vital equipment or inventory to protect.
- In office: where your employee can not afford to work without AC or with un efficient AC
- In restaurant: obviously all your customers will leave your restaurant and find another one which has a comfortable cooling.
- In apartment /villa: your family is your first priority therefore you will never t let them down by keeping them in your house without working AC.
- In data center: servers and IT and telecommunications hardware are sensitive electronic equipment and heat can damage these equipment very badly.
Xconcept emergency air conditioner units are manufactured specifically for commercial and industrial use. They are available in a series of sizes and capacities and are expertly manufactured to deliver the most efficient cooling in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and anywhere in UAE.
For emergency cooling back up, just a few degrees can have a tremendous impact on electronic equipment and business. That’s why Xconcept is trusted by thousands of customers nationwide. Our backup portable air conditioner system is the most efficient and dependable way to ensure your business keeps running. There are some businesses where a backup air conditioner is absolutely vital. Sensitive environments, including manufacturing, building cooling, retail and, of course IT equipment, all of them can suffer dramatic consequences when HVAC systems fail.
When it comes to temporary cooling our wide range of air cooling unites are there to help you, but why temporary cooling and why not permanent cooling? Why people will hire an AC for temporary propose? If it is for the emergency cooling then why we wrote this article? let’s make clear here, temporary cooling is the need of cooling in a place which is built for temporary purpose or a place which is constructed or renovated recently and the permanent A/C is not yet operated so let’s list down some temporary cooling applications:
- Under Construction building: most of the contracting companies hire air conditioner unites for the building which they are constructing, they do that in order to protect their labor from the heat in addition to the fact that some of the construction materials are very sensitive to the humidity and it is require a dry weather to get dry.
- Offices, apartments, outlets, villas, hotels, schools and restaurants which are under renovation, they hire the air conditioner unite in order to defeat the heat and the humidity which effect badly the painting and flooring process.
- Show apartment/villa: All developer open one or more apartment/ villa in order to show the customer at the time of launching the new project, on this scenario the developer want start the HVAC system unless the unites are sold and the keys are handed over to the customer therefore they go for temporary air conditioner to cool down the show apartment.
- Temporary tents: If you rent out a tent for conducting an event (wedding, corporate event, Ramadan tent) this mean that this tent will be removed once the event is over hence you will need to hire a temporary air conditioner unite to cool the tent during the event.
Below are the recommended air conditioners for different applications of emergency/temporary cooling:
- 1 Ton portable air conditioner: This A/C is small and portable ,it consist of one unite and it comes with flexible hose duct for hot air ventilation so it’s require a window or a door which can be opened in order to through the hot air outside the room. It can cool an area of 20 sq m max, it is the best cooling machine for small rooms, small offices, and security rooms.
- 2 Tons portable air conditioner: this A/C is industrial machine, it is also consist of one unite which has a flexible hose for the hot air ventilation and two flexible hoses for the cold air so it can be fixed either inside the place which require cooling our outside that place, it is the best cooling machine for warehouses, garages, tents and containers.
- 5 Tons free stand air conditioner: This AC consist of two unites , inner and outer unite , both unites are connected through a cooper pipes for the gas circulation, it is the best cooling machines for warehouses, villas, large halls, large offices, tents.
- AC package unite 25 Tons: This AC consist of one unite, this unites used to cool large areas such as buildings, big warehouses, hospitals, malls. This unite has to be placed outside the place which require cooling, it can also installed in the top of the building, it comes with flexible hoses for the distribution of the cool air.